All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   NL   SK   HU   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   NL   PL   SQ   IS   RU   ES   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Angol-magyar szótár

Online Dictionary Hungarian-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÁáÉé...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Ungarisch
 unfinished or lost in translation? »
« Geza Vastagh - pronunciation?    

Hungarian-English Translation of
Sunday 8 10 30k

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Sunday 8:10 -> 30k entries and the end of the beta  
by Heflamoke (DE/RS), 2013-06-09, 08:22  like dislike  Spam?  
I want to thank everybody for making this possible. We are not just the first EN-pair leaving the beta phase, we have also achieved a very nice status for the HU-pairs in general. We have in summary more than 75k Hungarian entries and we grow every week by ~200-300 words.
If you recently checked the access stats, we also grow in popularity. (enhu.dict.cc: about:stats) More and more people check dict.cc for HU/DE/EN translations and I hope this gives each and everybody motivation and strength to keep this project going.

As for the future I hope we gain more contributors for a more fluent verification process. I also hope we can spread the word about dict.cc and show the people the alternative to the sometimes faulty other dictionaries/vocab scanners without any explanations/disambiguations.
As for my part, I managed to link DE/HU into 3 language groups on Facebook and recruit some casual contributors. I hope everybody is trying the same, so we can look ahead to establish a nice team working on this awesome project.

Keep the good work up.
I wish you all the best and see you around :)
Answer:
Congratulations! :)  #710938
by Paul (AT), 2013-06-09, 09:26  like dislike  Spam?  
Thanks to everybody for the hard work! You're doing a great job!
Answer:
by szelanyo (HU), 2013-06-09, 11:58  like dislike  Spam?  
Congrats to you guys who wasn't as lazy in the last couple of months as I was:) Special thanks to our motivation expert, Heflamoke, you did a great job!
"You re simply!":)
Answer:
by admin (AT), 2013-06-10, 11:14  like dislike  Spam?  
Én is gratulálok mindenkinek! Let's keep up the good work!!
Answer:
by szocskaroly (HU), 2013-06-10, 23:07  like dislike  Spam?  
Nem semmi!
Thanks to everybody who contributed. Special thanks to Heflamoke, the real engine of this activity.
It was good to be a small part of this great success.
Answer:
by Heflamoke (DE/RS), 2013-06-12, 11:34  like dislike  Spam?  
I also wanted to express my deep gratitude for Loranta and Ozntia. They won't comment here, but I want their names to be recognized. Without Ozntia's Votes and helpful comments we would often sit at the 1k cache limit for weeks. Without Loranta I wouldn't even know if I'd still be here. A very intelligent and kind person, awesome to e-mail with, always helping and she has the most outstanding accuracy when it comes to sources. She always finds sources for even the hardest of our entries and her inputs are just as equally backed up with reliable sources.

Afterall VOTES is what we need the most and having a team like you guys, that works with such precision is a blessing. That being said, I don't wanna steal your time anymore. There are many entries waiting for us.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Hungarian-English online dictionary (Angol-magyar szótár) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement