All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Angol-magyar szótár

Online Dictionary Hungarian-English: Enter keyword here!
 ÁáÉé...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Ungarisch
 Title of Book »
« Looking for translation    

Hungarian-English Translation of
Please help

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Please help!   
by MsJaclady, 2017-01-23, 16:19  Spam?  108.27.73....
Hi! I'm looking for help translating some pages from an old journal of my Dad. He was Hungarian, but unfortunately didn't teach us much of the language, and we don't have any family in Hungary that is still alive. He died last year, and this is one of the only pages in his journals that I couldn't translate. It's from his 20's so it seems pretty interesting. I'd be so grateful to anyone that could help!!! I've posted a link to photos of the pages, as I couldn't quite read or make out some of the words to type them in here. Thank you!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1KmcmtHdQlLWUloeDZlQmlhTk0

no answers yet...

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Username
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Hungarian-English online dictionary (Angol-magyar szótár) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads