All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Angol-magyar szótár

Online Dictionary Hungarian-English: Enter keyword here!
 ÁáÉé...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Ungarisch
 A few simple sentences, please help me!! »
« Help me understand please =) .    

Hungarian-English Translation of
Please Help

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Please Help  
by ALH, 2015-08-31, 22:35  Spam?  132.3.37...
Hi, could someone please tell me if I've gotten this right?

What I want to say is "The monster in heather", and what I think it would be in Hungarian is "A szörny hangaben."  Is that right?  Hangaben, for 'in heather'?

Also, can the word be used to describe the colour we call 'heather grey' in English, or does hanga only refer to the plant type of heather?
Answer:
hufeb  #832188
by hufeb, 2016-01-27, 19:48  Spam?  89.133.32...
in heather = hangábAn at first pleace , but you would need the def. article here 'a hangában' . However it makes no sense - is it a proverb?
You may say 'hangaszürke' for heather grey but they wouldnt know what it is, beeing grammatically correct though - few people might know what heather is like in Hungary.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Hungarian-English online dictionary (Angol-magyar szótár) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads