All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Angol-magyar szótár

Online Dictionary Hungarian-English: Enter keyword here!
 ÁáÉé...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Ungarisch
 Álláshirdetés »
« help    

Hungarian-English Translation of
help me pls just

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
help me pls, just few words ^^!  
by eruda (UN), 2014-08-27, 07:24  Spam?  
Hungarian is hard to listen and study. ( Actually I do not study Hungarian, althought Hungarian is so attractive to me)
I tried to use dictionary and google translate to read Hungarian stuffs, but that's just weak exertion.
Example, just a few words like "Persze a szemed azért lebuktatott", or
"A: A kedvenc lányom a kedvenc hokedlimen a kedvenc növényeim között a kedvenc zongorámat püföli
B: Mas lanyod es mas zongorad sincs es en nem pufolom a zongorat hanem varazslok rajta. meghozza nagyon jol hahaaa

Yes, just few words like that made me like carazy becuz cannot get it :"<

So, someone please help me to understand it? I almost crazy because I'm not hungarian ;)
Answer:
an approximation  #787905
by aship (UN), Last modified: 2015-02-04, 23:44  Spam?  
Of course, your eyes betrayed you   - meaning: Indeed, I could see it in your eyes.

A: My favorite daughter on my favorite chair between my favorite plants is banging my favorite piano

B: (You) don't have another daughter or another piano, and I am not banging the piano, I am performing magic. And I'm good at it hahaaa
Answer:
by beromark97 (HU), 2016-07-07, 11:59  Spam?  
lebuktat - to rat on sy. / to blow the whistle on sy.

"Of course, your eyes gave you away."

"My favourite daughter is pounding on my favourite piano among my favourite plants on my favourite ottoman."
"You don't have either another daughter or piano and I am not pounding on the piano but doing magic upon that. And it's all in a very good way."

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Hungarian-English online dictionary (Angol-magyar szótár) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads